Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
This can be a remote position.
* Extensive experience in Linux / Unix Administration
* Strong experience using Infrastructure as code
* Hands-on experience and knowledge of at least one out of the following: (Azure, AWS)
* Demonstrated ability to evaluate cloud services, applications, hardware, and software.
* Ability to manage implementations of cloud architecture.
* Concrete understanding of and background in application development using service-oriented architecture.
* Scripting experience using shell, python, ansible, or terraform.
* Proven experience in developing / building pipeline and integrating with Code tools.
* Comprehensive understanding of and ability to choose (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, FaaS) solutions for a given case.
Education and Experience:
.Must be a US Citizen.
Must hold a AWS DevOps professional certification,
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
* Demonstrated ability to lead a technical team of software engineers.
* 4+ years' cloud implementation experience.
* Thorough knowledge of both current computing trends and cloud computing technologies