Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The SQL/ETL developer will serve as a lead developer and data analyst who will be responsible for leading development team to understand business requirements, data analysis, design, build , test and implement functionalities for various business consumers. This role also includes supporting existing applications, enhancing existing applications, and implementing new feature functionality. Candidate will be responsible for leading and coordinating work with offshore development team on day to day basis. Individual will also be responsible for partnering will business analysts, project managers, SME's and QA team throughout the SDLC of the project for successful implementation. The candidate for this role will be expected to understand the business requirement documents to design and architect the processes and document the technical specification, test cases and deployment plans.
* 7+ years professional experience in database development using SQL Server 2008/2012(T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS)
* In-depth knowledge of relational database design, T-SQL, creating stored procedures, views, user defined functions and triggers
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with ability to analyze business requirements to determine processing flow, user requirements and inter-dependencies of multiple information systems
* Strong problem solving skill with the ability to analyze and break down a problem to identify root cause
* Experience with SDLC required
* Experience with Agile methodology a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedures and indexing strategies
* Adapting ETL processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business user requirements
* Working with both technical staff and business partners to translate requirements into technical implementations
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
CIT provides banking and related services to commercial and individual customers.