Providence St. Joseph Health is calling an Associate Vice President, Application Technology Development & Operations to Providence System Office in Renton, WA.
The AVP is responsible for full ERP technology program/workstream lifecycle including: resource and technology strategy, architecture, program management, technical design, application development, implementation, benefits realization, and operation. Responsible for all Technical operations for Oracle ERP, HCM, Payroll, EPM and Kronos, including all edge/bolt-on applications. This position will also oversee 1) deployment activities for new application releases; 2) merger or integration of systems within the erp eco-system resulting from growth, mergers and acquisitions; 3) Digital enablement and 4) ongoing application support activities. This position will provide excellence in application planning, implementation and support for Providence Health and Services (PH&S) and affiliated organizations. Essential job responsibilities include:
* Strategy development and deployment
* Resource planning and utilization
* Management of operational support initiatives - Responsible for sustaining support organization for technical ERP workstreams; including application re-engineering and optimizations
* Responsible for managing strategic vendor relationships, ensuring financial, compliance, and service level goals are achieved.
* Oversee application design
* Implementation and deployment management
* Administrative support of IS application solutions.
* Responsible for Digital enablement in the ERP eco-system
* Responsible for ensuring compliance for ERP portfolio applications
Accountabilities include the following operational categories:
* Support of functional business partners and executives
* Identification and assessment of technical road maps and requirements
* Sponsorship of implementation activities
* Production support of assigned applications
* Support of and maximization of application usefulness
* Effective management of vendor relationships
This position is responsible for leading, mentoring and developing managers as well as other staff. This position will work in close collaboration with executives, directors, managers and other leaders and staff across the system. This position is also responsible for PH&S ERP delivery of associated technologies to streamline back office.
Above all, we are looking for a servant leader whose personal and professional background demonstrates a genuine passion for the mission and core values of Providence Health & Services. You have a style that emphasizes openness, collaboration, visibility, and connectivity. A strong, confident, results-oriented, and decisive leader with the capacity to balance the big picture and strategic perspective with a focus on operations and the details of execution. You can articulate how your work improves healthcare delivery in the communities that we serve.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services, or equivalent educ/experience.
* Master's Degree in Information Services, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Administration, or a related IS or healthcare field, or equivalent educ/experience preferred.
* 15 years' Information Services leadership experience and total relevant experience.
* More than 10 years' Specific experience with Oracle ERP applications (on-prem and/or SAAS).
* 3 months Exposure to Digital tools preferred.
Every day, 114,000 compassionate caregivers serve patients and communities through Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH), one of the nation's largest healthcare providers. They are a national, Catholic, not-for-profit health system, comprising a diverse family of organizations and driven by a belief that health care is a human right. Rooted in the founding missions of the Sisters of Providence and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, courageous women ahead of their time who brought health care and other social services to the American West when it was still a rugged, untamed frontier, PSJH is guided by a singular commitment to improve the health of all. Now, as the health care landscape changes dramatically, they draw upon their pioneering and compassionate spirit to plan for the next century of health for a better world, especially for the poor and vulnerable.