Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
You would be part of the Digital Strategy and Marketing Technology team which is responsible for the development of improved e-commerce and website environment, solutions architecture and tools. This team creates and drives the vision, strategic development, deployment, and support of websites, applications and integrated marketing initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Ability to work within an agile product delivery model and lead scoping for new digital requirements projects including the development of business cases, scoping of requirements, and supporting metrics
* Responsible for product actions such as new fund launches and mergers as well as optimizing our product pages and ensuring they are compliant.
* Work closely with the business, product owners and the creative team to create pages within our CMS utilizing our different components and templates to achieve the optimal design and customer experience
* Supports a continuous improvement-oriented work environment and mindset.
* Ensure appropriate product testing and oversee user acceptance testing and support go-to-market planning in order to increase traffic and gain successful customer engagement.
* Working alongside analytical team partners, ensure success measurement plan is executed and outcomes are communicated to the various stakeholders.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum 3 years of experience in a product development/content management role within a digital setting.
* Financial Services Industry/ Asset Mgmt experience strongly preferred.
* Understanding of CMS, Web Design, Information Architecture and User Interface best practices.
* Experience linking product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
* Ability to manage, organize, coordinate, and prioritize tasks among multiple projects is critical
* Expertise on content, usability, navigation, graphics, interpreting user research and offering strategic UX insight on designing, developing and continuously evolving a web product.
* Experience with content management systems such as Sitecore, Adobe, Oracle, etc.
* Experience with Web Analytics tools, knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it's our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
* Requisition ID: 1718645