Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The AVP, .Net Developer will support the suite of applications within the Mortgage Lending division.
* Provide day to day support for internal and external websites, mid-tier applications built using .NET/SQL including applications built using vendor API's
* Develop, test and release application enhancements and fixes.
* Work with 3rd party vendors to track updates to their SDK's and API's and implement the necessary updates.
* Work with Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to assist with new projects execution.
* Experience as a .NET developer with strong understanding of the latest .NET framework including VB.NET, ASP.NET and C#.
* 7 to 10 years' experience in developing front-end and middle-tier applications. BS or B Tech. degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications degree required. Any Microsoft certifications would be a plus.
* Clear understanding of technologies like MVC, REST Web API, Javascipt, HTML5, Entity Framework.
* Strong SQL skills and experience with SQL 2008 and above, SSIS and SSRS is required.
* Must have experience with source control tools like TFS and Git Hub.
* Hands on experience with Network Protocols using TCP/IP, HTTPS, SOAP, Restful and XML, JSON data formats.
* Experienced in working in the Banking and Finance domain and a solid understanding of PII data safeguards and encryption techniques.
* Strong knowledge of SDLC.
* Must be a good team player and have the initiative to take ownership of projects and production support issues.
* Must possess strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to provide estimations, risk assessments, technical documents and meet deliverables in a timely manner.
* Must be willing to work with the expectation being available for 24/7 on-call support, in case an outage like situation demands
CIT provides banking and related services to commercial and individual customers.