The AV Escalations Technician II supports Tier 2 video conferencing equipment and provides ongoing Video Conferencing Technical Support to the client. This position is responsible for resolving issues related to in-room technology; AV/VC equipment failure, physical malfunction and software configurations and conduct root cause analyses to improve processes and trend reoccurring issues to improve service. This position serves as the escalation point for the Events Service Team. The AV Escalations Technician II provides Level-2 support for remote Facebook services and support teams in regional Facebook offices. This position is additionally responsible for commissioning retrofits and new builds.
* Communicates with team throughout the day, as it relates to assigned calls, day-to-day functions, operations, scheduling, and any other videoconferencing related issues.
* Troubleshoots and maintains all technology pertaining to the AV System in all conference rooms on a Tier 2 basis. Serves as the subject matter expert for Video Conferencing Technical Support.
* Provides ongoing Video Conferencing technical support.
* Maintains the ticketing systems to open, track and resolve assignments.
* Assists with Make/Add/Changes requests throughout the facility pertaining to AV and VC.
* Troubleshoots as needed to satisfy the end users needs, and escalates if necessary.
* Swaps equipment as needed to maintain service levels.
* Manages Break/Fix and RMA requests as needed to maintain service levels.
* Jointly develops VC processes and procedures (Run Book).
HOURS OF OPERATIONS 8:00AM-5:00PM M-F
* Must have experience with Intercall and BlueJeans bridging services
* Must have technical expertise in equipment integration, handling, break/fixing and configuring all hardware related to VC: projectors, VC hardware, Audio, Video and Control connector types, cable types.
* Must have strong AV Installation experience
* Must have experience with - RJ45/CAT5, RS232, BNC, Audio Connectors.
* Must have experience with Crestron/ Vortex, Crestron Toolbox, Clearone DSP software.
* Must have experience High Definition endpoints and projectors
* Must have experience with audio and video switchers.
* Must be agile, and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
* Must be responsive, efficient, have excellent customer interaction, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
* The ideal candidate will not find difficult tech problems deterring or frustrating, but intriguing and will welcome the challenge.
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under immense pressure. The pace requires independent and confident thinking, self-motivation and determination.
* Must be engaged in the process of technical development.
About Milestone Technologies
Milestone Technologies is a leading supplier of technology products and support services.