Position Title:AUDIO VISUALTIER 2 SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Location: Redmond, WA
Reports To: Tier 2 Manager
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
The Audio Visual Tier 2 Support Tech position requires an individual that is capable of the following:
* Troubleshooting quickly under pressure
* Creating and Maintaining documents and tracking logs
* Conducting preventative maintenance
* Enhancing the overall activities for conference rooms and shared spaces technology equipment and systems.
* . Must work well under pressure.
* Must have the ability to work well under pressure.
* Ability to multi-task, manage time and follow through with assignments.
* Strong problem solving, organization and project management skills.
* Set up, repair and upgrade AV equipment throughout large corporate campus and sales sites.
* Provide customer service and specific AV assistance to customers including AV troubleshooting and operational assistance
* Act as subject matter expert in technical support field
* Provide efficiency recommendations when immediate problems arise
* Provide in depth Break/Fix AV maintenance
* Maintain pooled equipment inventory for on and off site project support
* Maintain robust maintenance logs
* Assist in maintenance and repair of AV equipment through third party vendor relationships
* Provide timely and descriptive reports of equipment malfunction
* Provide timely and descriptive reports of equipment repair, mitigation and work arounds
* Maintain neat appearance of AV cables and equipment
* Input data for metrics tracking including daily work ticketing system
* Serve as contact between customers, vendors & internal staff for day-to-day event operations.
* Work with Service Desk to communicate room requirements & changes as they arise.
* Provide statistics and track services provided.
* Create and maintain conference rooms database containing specifications, digital images, room directions (print & electronic versions), audio visual capabilities, standard room set up and peripheral inventory.
* Inspect and maintain appearance/functionality of conference rooms for quality assurance and also responsible for facilitating work order escalations.
* Monitor room usage
* Assist with storing deliveries and equipment.
* Communicate daily with Service Desk to ensure all needs are being met.
* Foster working relationships with all service related vendors. (internal and External)
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 259130