Anderson Audio Visual
* This position is for onsite assistance only and is responsible for collaborating with our client's management team and other company employees to deliver an array of customer service focusing on integration and installation assistance in conference rooms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Operate and test daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms
* Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers & LCD/Plasma Displays
* Perform preventative maintenance to resolve problem or identify resolution to appropriate vendor or manufacturer
* Troubleshoot AV/V problems last minute as required as well as non-critical situations
* Assist with company meetings/functions that require use of AV infrastructure (audio, video conferencing, webcasting, visual display or projection, and control system (AMX, Crestron) operations
* Interact with client Customer Help Desk ticketing system to respond to end user requests
* Coordinates with client staff to determine AV basic infrastructure requirements for any new conference room or media design
* Setup and breakdown of all onsite meetings
* Daily system testing to ensure equipment and room functionality
* Responsible for escalating all "next level" break fix issues to their manager for resolution
* Perform remote testing for local and regional offices
* Ensure all AVS spaces are presentable for use
Other duties assigned as needed
Skills and Abilities
* Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
* Ability to test equipment and perform basic troubleshooting
* Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
* Basic computer knowledge
* Knowledge of basic signal flow for audio, video and control
* Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
* Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
* Demonstrated customer service focus and client communication skills
* Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL driving standards
Education and/or Experience
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
* Demonstrated working knowledge of AV practices and procedures
* Videoconferencing experience including operation, call set-up and equipment
* Demonstrated AV Control experience including Crestron, Extron, and/or AMX
* Experience and knowledge of web conferencing tools such as WebEx and Cisco meeting place a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job operates in a professional office environment and can occasionally be required to drive to client sites.
The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds, be able to climb ladders up to 20 feet tall and be able to work in small spaces and on uneven surfaces. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* This position does not have any direct reports
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law
About Anderson Audio Visual
Anderson Audio Visual is an AV consultant and design firm specializing in custom audio visual, data and security system design.