The AV/IT Executive Support Technician is responsible for the everyday support for programs and events hosted at the Customer Center and other AV Events and Spaces. Techs ensure the centers are setup, maintained, and shutdown based on the center's operating schedule. They maintain a professional environment for clients and staff during events and off hours. The Tech will work closely with the CC Staff and AV Team to ensure full support.
* Provide white glove coverage support of all Executive Customer Center ("CC") Events
* Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate solutions
* Work cooperatively with the client CC resource team and/or its third-party resources for AV Support Events Coordination to maintain the event support calendar
* Ability to support and communicate with executive level clients (and higher), while representing Milestone
* Proactively execute nightly preventative maintenance on all AV equipment within the CC and other conference or facility spaces within Building 6110 to clients operating standards defaults and provide maintenance support using the AV escalation service desk tier
* Maintain break- fix support and cleanliness of VC systems
* Provide technical support for digital signage [BrightSign]
* Robin Systems and room booking systems
* Support executive, sales, and customer desktop systems as needed, including networking, zoom support, office products, and Google suite products
* Diagnose network problems impacting one or many internal platform applications
* Utilize remote access Mac, Linux, and Windows systems to control internal platform (via SSH, VNC; be able to navigate file systems on remote machines)
* Work with Client Engineers to troubleshoot difficult internal problems
* Maintain tracking of events and meetings for the CC
* Strong diagnostic skills
* Adept in Technical Documentation
* Ability to meet and exceed service deadlines
* Work with internal ticketing system
* Other duties as assigned by MILESTONE or the client.
* Maintain calm in high pressure/stress situations
* Comfortable working in executive level event based technical environment
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients and Milestone team
AV/VC skills as follows:
* Troubleshoot LCDs, Projectors, Cameras, Amplifiers, Microphones, Video Walls
* Familiarity with technologies from Crestron, QSC, Extron, Cisco, Biamp, Shure, etc.
* Assist in deployment of LCDs, Projectors, Cameras, etc.
* Prepare solutions ad-hoc for events with special technical requirements
Generalist IT proficiency with the following:
* Linux command line, basic system administration
Applications and Tools
* Office Suite
* Cisco Communication tools (Jabber, Webex, Acano)
* AD administration
* Network Testing
* Windows 10 Enterprise Environment
Troubleshoot computer hardware problems
SPECIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to climb ladders, carry at least 50lbs
About Milestone Technologies
Milestone Technologies is a leading supplier of technology products and support services.