At Electrosonic we're on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We're looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on...
* Do you enjoy partnering with engineers?
* Are you comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously?
* Are you confident presenting elegant drawings with clarity and precision?
If you have answered "yes" to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a AV Design Associate located in our Burbank office who reports directly to the Design Supervisor.
In this role, you will support in the creation of audio, video, control, network and media systems for multiple markets including museums, performing arts facilities, themed entertainment, high-end retail, houses of worship, corporate exhibits, digital signage, cruise ship entertainment, education facilities, control rooms, working environments, and presentation systems in public spaces.
What you will be doing?
* Assist Design Consulting team with the creation of concept, schematic, design development, & bid level system drawings.
* Perform as needed product research to provide technology evaluations and recommendations.
* Participate in design, brainstorming, estimating meetings as needed.
* Assist in the generation of system specifications, facility impact reports, system budgets and bid documents.
* Assist with planning and setup of mock-ups & technology demonstrations.
* Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
* Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
* Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers.
* Capability to manage and work with Design Consultants to prioritize multiple simultaneous activities.
* Strong experience with computerized design programs including AutoCAD and Sketchup
* Entertainment, engineering, and/or control systems programming experience a plus.
* Hands-on installation experience is an advantage.
What qualifications are required?
* AA degree with emphasis in engineering or design.
* 2+ years' experience in a related industry or trade.
* Knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, show control, etc.
* Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word).
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment - theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.