Minted is looking for an Automation Test Architect who can leverage his/her experience to take a leadership role in test automation and ensure the quality of Minted's e-commerce platform. You will work closely with Minted's engineering and product management teams. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate professional who can scale existing framework as well as drive our future automated testing strategy.
At Minted the quality assurance engineering department is responsible for the overall testing of the e-commerce platform. Our engineers place a significant emphasis on automation and continuous testing of the pipeline, which is imperative to our success. We are a metrics-driven organization and we work hard to make sure every project we do is measurably impactful. We strive to maintain the balance between building out new features and scaling our platform while staying agile in a fast-moving environment.
* Collaborate with a world-class product development team and cutting edge developers on high impact and high visibility engineering projects
* Assess existing test automation framework, propose and drive enhancements and design changes that will improve maintainability and expand automated regression test coverage
* Define and document go-forward automation coding standards and oversee adherence, promote continuous improvement through periodic reviews
* Analyze product requirements and new features with members of development and product management teams, identify 'automation candidates' utilizing a risk-based testing approach; estimate and develop the automation testing roadmap
* Oversee implementation and daily execution of the automated regression test suites
* Continuously monitor regression failure patterns, identify meaningful trends and practices, propose optimizations that will enable us to release quickly and with high confidence
* Deliver meaningful test metrics from QA automation efforts and provide analysis of product quality and performance based on this data
* Expand current automated regression test coverage to OS, browsers, and devices
* Research new and emerging tools and conduct effective vendor evaluations and proofs-of-concept (POCs)
* Mentor and grow the team of QA automation engineers onshore and nearshore
* Coding and troubleshooting in Java, instrumented with Gitlab or other CI/CD systems
* An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
* Fluent in Agile development methodologies
* Empathetic toward users and devoted to exceptional user experience
* A high-energy, independent thinker with a self-starting mentality and sharp attention to detail
* Driven toward a strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship in your work
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of experience in QA and/or development
* 5+ years of experience working as a Software QA engineer building test automation frameworks and implementing new tools with progressively increasing responsibilities
* 5+ years of experience with hands-on coding and troubleshooting Selenium tests in Java required.
* Strong understanding of REST and demonstrated automation experience with REST APIs and microservices testing. Prior experience with Katalon, Postman, Webdriverio or similar toolset
* Experience with service virtualization preferred
* Experience with engineering tooling such as Jira, NewRelic, Splunk, Docker
* Experience in CI/CD systems required - Git and Jenkins
* Experience coordinating integration, regression and performance testing in dynamic Agile/Scrum environment
Minted is a design platform whose mission it is to bring the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 40 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Minted participates in the E-verify program.
Minted is a design marketplace that connects customers to independent artists.