To define, architect and roadmap technology solutions for the delivery of:- Business Applications, Creative Services, Data. Core to the success of the role is liaison with the business, regional IT offices and centralised group technology. Manage global technical communities in core skill set and contribute to global technical communities outside of core skill set. Ensure that technical communities are taking in to account the needs of the business
Automation Solutions Architect
The Automation Solutions Architect role is a newly created position that reports to the Director of Automation Solutions at Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN). In this new role, you will be supporting the growing Automation Center of Excellence (COE) in the discovery, design, implementation, and deployment of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions across Dentsu Aegis Network in the US.
This position will need to develop and maintain strong relationships with technology partners, project team members, and stakeholders across various business functions and DAN Media brands in the US. The ideal Solutions Architect needs to be results-oriented, and highly efficient and effective at managing multiple concurrent work streams with competing near-term priorities, while staying focused on the overall long-term Automation COE's goals and objectives. To be successful in this role, you will need to be passionate about all things related to process excellence, design thinking, workflow automation, and the principles of continuous improvement (Kaizen). Your top strengths will include expertise in finding the intersection of operational requirements and technological potential to design, develop, test, and deploy automated solutions which comprehensively solve for core business problems.
* Lead the process discovery and solution design phases of automation projects setting up development and implementation teams for success
* Ensure that automation solutions meet business requirements
* Ensure that automation solutions efficiently track common, automation specific, key performance metrics (KPIs) as well as the key performance metrics bespoke to the process and business requirements
* Identify whether existing software functionality is being appropriately used in the relative use case prior to designing automation solution and communicating software best practice to software/platform owner/administrator for process optimization/standardization
* Build strong inter-personal relationships with business stakeholders so that they can confidently lead change management associated with automation
* Support the technology and infrastructure teams in setting up the environment
* Create feasibility studies, optimize the process, and estimate the workload for execution of automation solutions designs
* Mentor and support the developers, and project managers/business analysts making sure that the optimal solution is developed, tested, and implemented
* Work closely with end business users/process practitioners/process experts/process owners to ensure that knowledge is transferred with the intention of business ownership
* Perform code reviews and end-to-end testing before end users enter user acceptance testing
* Understand and contribute to a library of existing automation components and modules for existing automation solution optimization and future automation solution re-usability
Essential Skills and Abilities
* Strong ability to dig into new technologies and understand their practical application to business problems
* Passionate about finding the most simplistic yet effective solution for business problems
* Strong ability to understand the obstacles between a user case's current practice, best practice, and how automation can drive next practice
* Strong creative and critical thinking skills with a focus on solving problems with given business requirements and a suite of technological potential
* Strong communication skills with a focus on brokering information between technical roles and business facing roles
* Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly in infrastructure design, ERP, CRM, Network, Security.
* Ability to develop solution architecture designs.
* Strong conceptual and analytical skills, demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills, results oriented.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Previous design and deployment experience with automation platforms such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Catalytic, PERL, or PowerShell is required
* Previous workflow design experience with enterprise platforms such as Workday, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Okta, SAP, Oracle, or Microsoft Office 365 applications is required
* Previous workflow design experience with digital advertising/media platforms such as MediaOcean, Donovan Data Systems (DDS), Google SA360, Workday, Gemini, Bing, Facebook, and other search/social platforms is massive plus
* Previous experience with AI and cognitive agents such as Google Natural Language, Google Vision OCR, Microsoft Computer Vision, Microsoft Cortana, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, etc. is a plus
* Superior proficiency in MS Office 365 applications including Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Planner, and Outlook
* Superior proficiency in screen-sharing and teleconference applications such as WebEx, LogMeIn, Skype, or similar
Dentsu Aegis Network