IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: Yes
American General Life Insurance Company
Your future team
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the world's leading insurance provider. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team.
AIG is seeking an Automation Solution Analyst for its Robotic Process Automation efforts. The right individual will work with key stakeholders to understand their business processes, goals and objectives and identify automation opportunities to help them meet their goals. This person will work with Operations, IT, Contact Center, Shared Services and Policy Servicing teams to implement robotic process automation (RPA). The position will report to the head of the Life & Retirement Automation COE.
Your contribution at AIG
As an influencer at AIG, people come to you as a "go-to" source for help and support because of your deep knowledge and expertise. As a more experienced team member, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients.
* Assist with the identification, analysis, evaluation, prioritization and implementation of automation solutions
* Conduct the assessment and evaluation process across sites and teams to define opportunities
* Analyze and document benefit potential in cooperation with the production leadership teams and agree on prioritization
* Document business requirements for development
* Build the solution within the Blue Prism environment in an agile fashion, gaining approval for completed portions with the business leadership
* Manage user acceptance testing, documentation and business signoff
What we are looking for
* Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience). Previous experience with automation projects is preferred.
* Knowledge of Consumer insurance, underwriting and/or claims processes and methodologies strongly preferred.
* 2+ years of experience in operations, customer service or IT with a track record of increasing responsibility and delivery
* Insurance or Management consulting experience preferred.
* Proven ability to understand/document current as-is and future state processes.
* Experience working on business transformation initiatives, lean process improvement projects, or agile development
* Strong analytical and technical capability.
* Knowledge of / experience in using automation and analytics tools (BluePrism, Tableau, etc.) preferred
* Possess a highly collaborative approach to building consensus and working across teams.
* Proven ability to interact with and/or manage cross-functional processes & teams.
* Proven ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical teams and managers to enhance their decision-making capabilities.
* Proficient in the use of MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and implement processes & solutions as required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
American International Group (AIG) is a global insurance company.