Looking for a challenging role where you can own a product testing and deployment pipeline? In this position you will be responsible for building automation infrastructure for running unit, component, and integration level application tests; managing application builds; and providing timely feedback to development and product stakeholders on the status of a build. This system will be a critical component in increasing the product software teams' velocity in delivering high quality features to our customers.
* Collaborate with product engineers and software developers to build new software releases
* Design, build, and maintain continuous integration system for the delivery of Open Data and Hub software
* Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
* Lead automation project plan, scope, schedule, and implementation of test and project level architecture within the automation framework
* Continually expand scope of automated test coverage and framework
* Participate in product reviews to influence testing requirements
* You love automating things
* You know AWS, Docker, Linux, Java, Git, Jenkins, and Python
* You have used this tech in industry
* You like to solve problems and are good at it
* You have a passion for quality
* You know how to break software
* You have a bachelor's or master's in computer science or a related field, depending on position level
* Experience with geospatial tech, specifically Esri ArcGIS
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri (Environmental Systems Research Institute) develops GIS and mapping software for organizations in commercial, government, natural resources, and utilities industries.