We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Automated Tester to join our team in Falls Church, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The candidate must have experience with automated testing including the design, development, execution, and maintenance of automated test scripts for both front-end and back-end functionality. The goal is to implement automated testing during development to assist with integration and regression testing. Experience with agile testing practices, including automated testing tools like Selenium/Cucumber is required. This candidate is responsible for providing final testing acceptance for each user story within a sprint. The candidate will also work with developers to promote test driven development practices.
* Automate testing using Selenium webDriver TestNG framework
* Collaborate closely with project teams and stakeholders to correctly identify issues
* Understands and helps define user stories and acceptance criteria in Gherkin syntax
* Utilizes user story definition and acceptance criteria to implement test plans and write test cases.
* Organize and carry out functional and non-functional testing within an iterative development methodology.
* Create, review, and maintain robust automated regression and data-driven tests
* Engineer tests to verify and validate performance
* Active participation in scrum ceremonies, such as daily scrum, sprint reviews (demonstration), sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, and technical design meetings
* Work collaboratively on a scrum team with short development sprints
* BS and 8 years or equivalent
The candidate must successfully demonstrate previous experience with:
* Understanding and experience with 508 Compliance testing
* Using Selenium or other automated testing tools
* Ability to execute and create automated and manual test plans
* Ability to maintain and configure testing environments
* Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems across distributed teams
* Know how to test interfaces and integrated systems using API testing tools, such as SoapUI
* Desire to improve testing process through constant evaluation and analysis
* Excellent communication, coordination and presentation skills
* Experience in automated testing on browser based applications
* Understanding of continues integration and the underling tools, such as Jenkins/bamboo, Git, Nexus, etc.
* Familiar with build tools, such as Ant/Maven/Gradle
* Understanding of user experience testing
U.S. CITIZENSHIP Required
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Req ID = 2019-6566