The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization is engaged in the data processing to support the voice recognition for Alexa, the cloud-based service that powers devices like Amazon Echo, Echo Show, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, Echo Dot, and more. The Alexa service is always getting smarter, both for features, and for natural language understanding and accuracy. Because Alexa's brains are in the AWS cloud, she continually learns and adds more functionality, every hour, every day.
Come build the future of the voice-recognition for Alexa with us.
If you are passionate about the Customer Experience, think/act globally, and want to contribute to major innovations in the industry, we want to speak with you.
As a Program Manager II, you will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring use of data collection and analysis. You will have the opportunity to learn new capacity planning methodologies process mapping, process roll out, and organization adherence to new processes. This opportunity requires excellent problem solving, communication skills and a record of accomplishment of delivering results. Cross-team collaboration, project management, and presentation skills are essential.
This position can be based in Boston or Seattle.
As an Audit Testing Program Manager II, you will work in lock step with multiple business teams, including ADS operations and support functions.
In this role, you will:
* Be responsible for regular auditing and testing the operating effectiveness of business controls, applications, and tools.
* Plan and execute audits independently.
* Develop systemic testing methods.
* Write audit reports summarizing your results.
* Track audit findings through closure.
* Manage expectations and deal with multiple conflicting requests. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
* Create and present clear, concise and actionable documents, whether working with Operations, or providing updates to business leadership. Your communications skills also help create wide bridges between internal customers and Alexa Data Services, so that we avoid silos and work collectively to deliver the best results.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.