The Systems Designer combines audiovisual, video collaboration and IT systems design with a focus on a project-based design, documentation and delivery support. This position partners with customers to fully understand their business needs and challenges, prepares proposals including comprehensive equipment lists and statements of work. Upon award of a project, the Systems Designer completes the design and works with the delivery team to ensure profitability and a positive end user experience.
The Systems Designer will be creating solutions for the following spaces:(Not a comprehensive list)
* Conference Rooms, Executive Board Rooms and Huddle Spaces
* Command and Control Rooms
* Network Operation Centers
* Distance learning classrooms and Training Facilities
* Video Walls
* Customer Experience Centers
* Executive Briefing Centers
* Court Rooms
* Digital Signage
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world's largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you're trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we'll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
* Bachelor's degree preferred in electrical engineering or a closely related audiovisual, media or broadcast related field.
* A minimum of 5 years' experiences directly in the field of IT, audiovisual, and/or broadcast integration.
* A minimum of 2 years in an engineering, design and/or commissioning role, plus past project management, CAD and AMX and Crestron programming experience preferred.
* Current familiarity with commercial IT, audiovisual, videoconferencing and broadcast manufacturers of equipment, including some direct training such as Microsoft, Cisco, Crestron, Polycom, Christie, Biamp, NEC, Sony, Middle Atlantic, Shure and others.
* InfoComm CTS and CTS-D certifications required.
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)