At Synchronoss We Transform & Digitize Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) Companies.
We know the TMT space. Our platforms, products, people, and partners help Telecommunications, Media, and Technology companies shift their digital business into high gear. We are helping companies create digital customer journeys that reduce cost, improve consumer satisfaction, and create new revenue.
The Audio Video, VOIP IT Support Technician, is part of the Synchronoss Corporate IT organization that will be part of a team responsible for providing virtual and on-site support for workplace devices, software, and processes for end-users. This individual will take full responsibility for the timely completion of IT problem resolution with a wide variety of clients, including supporting senior-level executives. As part of this position, this individual is responsible for providing support on all things related to Audio/Video for the corporation, including All hands town hall meetings, etc. Additional support and administration for IP Phones, desktops/laptops, printers, scanners, mobile phone devices, WIFI are required.
Title: Audio Video, VOIP IT Support Technician
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Summary: Expert unified communications skill set expert. Experience with, WebEx, Webcast, Zoom, mobile devices, collaboration tools, Virtual PBX, Networks, and handling of All Hands AV meetings.
How you will help:
* Consolidating and standardizing AV and vPBX systems.
* Providing expert AV analysis of data to resolve problems experienced by end-users.
* You are bringing your experience in working with remote users in different time zones.
* Experience with ITIL based systems such as ServiceNow or any other ticketing system.
* Your experience migrating virtual PBX platforms, to hardware on a global perspective.
* Technical AV certifications such as Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) is a plus.
* Experience supporting Senior Leadership Teams (C-level executives)
* Strong audio video experience handling support during town hall meetings and other Executive meetings utilizing technologies such as WebEx, Webcast, Zoom, SfB (Skype for Business).
* Ability to operate related AV technologies required for the job, i.e., Town Hall events, conference room meetings, video conference-based events.
* Ability to operate and troubleshoot most AV equipment and systems, like Projection systems/display devices
* General knowledge of AV products (e.g., Crestron, Polycom).
* Ability to read and follow AV system flow diagrams and support documentation
* Troubleshoots audio/visual and videoconferencing related technology (various projectors, control systems, audio, and video conferencing) while maintaining conference room integrity.
* Must meet work deadlines, have regular attendance, excellent oral and written communication skills, a positive, professional image, high level of confidentiality, unquestionable ethics and integrity, good interpersonal skills, ability to work with a team, share with the team and ability to organize, and prioritize
* Understands potential impacts to processes and systems across organization and factors these into solutions. Excellent conceptualization, analytical, logic, documentation skills, and a team player that freely shares information with working peers.
* Troubleshoot and maintain physical and virtual desktop and laptop systems, printers, scanners, smartphones, etc.
* Troubleshoot and maintain VoIP phone systems
* Provide mobile phone support to troubleshoot device issues, or Corporate IT supported applications on mobile devices.
* Conduct desktop and laptop OS imaging and image deployments
* Participate in on-call support rotation
* Coordinates third-party maintenance for hardware and software issues.
Who we have in mind:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) and 5+ years' experience working as a Desktop Support Specialist, in an environment supporting Windows 2008/2012 servers, Active Directory, Windows 7/8/10 operating systems, and VoIP phone systems equipment required
* Strong ability to work with a wide variety of end-user personalities, and adjust communication methods where required
* Experience working in environments supporting 2000+ users
* Strong ability to work with a wide variety of end-user personalities and adjust communication methods where required.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work independently without continuous supervision and proactively work on tasks without waiting on directions.
What we offer:
* Competitive Salary + Bonus
* Flex Time PTO
Synchronoss is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination, prejudice, and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
About Synchronoss Technologies
Synchronoss provides personal cloud solutions and software-based activation for connected devices across the globe.