Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor's and Master's degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Support Center Manager to join our team in Herndon, VA and begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Strategic directions for the infrastructure function at the enterprise level.
* Minimum of Ten (10) years' relevant experience.
* Experience in one of the following disciplines: Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Management/Business Management, or Computer Science.
* Help desk Institute (HDI) certified as a HDI Support Center Manager with a requirement that individual become HDI Support Center Director certified within 12 months.
* Demonstrated experience re-engineering or setting up help desks according to industry best practices.
* Demonstrated experience obtaining Government management buy-in for improving the help desk by demonstrating greater Return On Investment.
* Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining formal processes and procedures for consistency and increased productivity.
* Demonstrated experience implementing methodologies to improve first call resolution, managing customer perceptions, and building strong internal relationships.
* Demonstrated experience recommending and implementing appropriate technology and other resources to maximize help desk effectiveness.
* Demonstrated experience building and retaining a qualified help desk team through innovative hiring and training and development techniques.
* Demonstrated experience implementing innovative staffing and scheduling models for KPI guaranteed coverage at the lowest possible costs.
* Demonstrated experience developing a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction.
* Demonstrated experience analyzing help desk performance through various statistical and reporting methods.
* Demonstrated experience enhancing the image of the help desk as a front end support group that advances the IT vision and strategy.
* Demonstrated experience managing an incident management system in a performance-based environment complying with ITIL V3 standards.
* Must possess ATF Clearance.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.