Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor's and Master's degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Project Manager/Services Delivery Manager to join our team in Herndon, VA and begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* The PMs/SDMs are responsible for overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
* Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
* Assemble project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, cost, timeline risks and issues appropriately.
* Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
* Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
* Assist the Program Manager and Chief Technology Architect in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
* Manage human resources and staffing functions to ensure project performance is exemplary (e.g., hiring, performance management).
* Manage one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
* Minimum of Ten (10) years' relevant experience.
* Experience in one of the following disciplines: Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Management/Business Management, or Computer Science.
* ITIL V3 Level 1 Certification.
* Demonstrated experience providing high-quality service in environments similar to the initial FC environments based on incentivized KPIs/performance standards.
* Demonstrated experience providing high-quality service during Government infrastructure transitions similar to the requirements of the Task Order.
* Demonstrated experience providing high-quality service in environments similar to the Contractor's solution based on incentivized KPIs/performance standards.
* Must have one of the following certifications;
* Six Sigma Black Belt certified by a credible certification organization.
* Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
* Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certified.
* Must possess ATF Clearance.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.