* Design, develop and maintain solutions for the Moody's content delivery platforms including www.moodys.com and api.moodys.com
* Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching, mentorship and performance reviews
* Solve complex technical, scalability or performance challenges
* Evaluate new technologies and prototype solutions
* Interface with Business, QA, Project Management, Operations and other teams to ensure high quality delivery of software projects on time and on budget
* Participate in the requirements elaboration, estimation and milestone planning
* Assist in decomposing the features into user stories, design features, and prioritize tasks
* Identify technology risks early and establish mitigation plans.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related area with at least 7 years of experience in Web Application development and 2 years as a tech lead.
* 7+ years of solid backend and front-end development experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, ADO.NET, some ORM (EF, NHibernate, Dapper, etc.)
* 3+ years of in developing Microservices using .Net Core/NodeJS, API Gateway
* 2+ years on experience with Content Management Systems like SharePoint/SiteCore
* 2+ years of T-SQL and basic database design (normalization, indexing, query optimization) experience
* 2+ years of MongoDB or other NoSQL experience
* 3+ years of supporting full lifecycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment
* 2+ years of working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes and tool automation (one or more of these) Jenkins, Artifactory, Git
* 2+ year of experience in Docker, Cloud Architecture preferably AWS
* 1+ year of AWS experience
Moody's Corporation is a company providing credit ratings, research tools, and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets.