We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps/Cloud Architect. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated hands-on individual with a strong focus on automation, continuous integration and deployment, and has a deep understanding of the offerings within the AWS cloud technology stacks. You will be responsible for utilizing these technologies to re-architect and migrate applications from on-prem to cloud, improve development cycles, and ensure scalability and reliability. Experience with Windows and Linux, Amazon cloud platforms, source control systems, and configuration management tools is essential.
You'll be required to assess security and technical challenges, migrate application from on-prem to cloud, then establish "cloud-ready" development best practices, and become the evangelist for cloud technologies within the team and organization.
This is a senior position requiring superior cloud knowledge, scripting and automation skills, communication skills, and a positive attitude. You will not be micro-managed and will be working with a fun, passionate and dedicated global DevOps team, which is responsible for releases, automation, innovating and introducing new capabilities that can be used across the organization.We are looking for someone passionate about building scalable, performant, reliable systems using the latest tools and technologies.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 7 years' hands-on experience of scripting, release/deployment automation
* Minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience of AWS cloud architect
* Minimum of 2 years' experience with container and orchestration technologies
* Experience architecting applications on AWS clould
* Expert on scripting languages, Powershell, Python and/or Bash/Linux
* Experience in build and release engineering or configuration management
* Experience with source control tools (Git, Subversion, TFS, etc.)
* Experience with configuration management and automation tools - Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt, Docker, Jenkins, Vagrant, and anything else in between!
* Understanding of Agile development, continuous deployment and continuous integration, especially in a .NET or Node development shop
* Experience with SQL Server
* Experience with high traffic websites
* Strong ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
* Willing to work in a fast pace and multitasking environment
* Strong communication and documentation skills
Moody's Corporation is a company providing credit ratings, research tools, and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets.