Associate Test Engineer
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. The Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
The L3 Interstate Electronics Corporation Division was founded in 1956 and for over 60 years IEC has played a key role in the most successful defense system of modern history. Headquartered in Anaheim, CA, IEC is a recognized industry leader in defense and security solutions, providing critical technology advancements in the areas of GPS/ Position Navigation and Timing, and Range and Test Solutions.
* Develop automated processes for development of GPS scenarios and test cases
* Review, setup and execute test plans and test cases, both manual and automated
* Generate methodologies and processes for generating scenarios from initial requirements through final scenario validation
* Attention to detail and well-accepted standards when writing test procedures, instructions, test plans, and requests for both internal and external formal communications
* Track, document and report test results, and defects
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
* Two years of experience with RF signal processing and wireless communications theory
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Experience with test and benchtop diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators, environmental test equipment and specialist test apparatus.
* Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: C/C /C#, Python, JAVA, and MATLAB
Special Requirements: Applicants selected must possess ACTIVE DoD SECRET Security clearance, and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship required for this position.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.