Associate Test Engineer
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. The Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
L3 Harris Technologies in Anaheim, CA is a recognized industry leader in defense and security solutions, providing critical technology advancements in the areas of GPS/ Position Navigation and Timing, and Range and Test Solutions.
TEST ENGINEER ASSOICATE
Under supervision from manager and lead engineers performing engineering work such as:
* Implementing, debugging, and executing software for Navigation electronics, analyzing test results, implementing Satellite Simulator test scenarios, and developing test documentation.
* Generate software tools and algorithms to support the development, implementation, and validation of test environments for embedded systems utilizing GPS/INS.
* Research new technology to support evaluation of prototype designs.
* Implementing, debugging, and executing test software to evaluate Navigation systems (GPS, INS).
* Perform system regression testing, data analysis and documentation of the test results.
* Provide SW and algorithmic support for post-test analysis tools, requirement compliance, data analysis and test documentation.
* Perform Test Engineering development, integration and debugging.
* Support field testing events and document the results.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Data Analysis or other engineering discipline.
* Coursework or experience in at least one of the following areas:
* Software Development
* System Design
* Embedded System Programming
* Data Analysis
* Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl, spreadsheets and word processing software.
* Previous RF or GPS experience is helpful.
* Familiarity with C#, Python, Matlab, Statistics, Linear Algebra are all a .
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently at times with minimal supervision.
* Some weekends and evenings will be required.
* Travel required is < 10%.
Special Requirements: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship required for this position.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Harris Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 Harris provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.