Partners Data Systems
Job ID 1564863 Date posted Feb. 20, 2019
Associate Technical Program Manager (TPM)
The ISV team is looking for an amazing Technical Program Manager to join us in growing our partner ecosystem of over 130 partners. You will support a team to manage the entire lifecycle of new partner-enabled solutions, from inception to end of life.
* You are early in your career journey and looking for a place to learn and grow.
* You love helping partners reach their full potential. Communication, group dynamics, and servant leadership are your passions. You have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. Your previous experience includes working with partners, customers, and development teams.
* You're able to keep short-term, tactical details of a release in focus, clearly visible to teams and stakeholders and under control. At the same time, you're working towards the long-term goals of our partner ecosystem that will scale for years to come.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
* Undergraduate and graduate candidates pursuing a degree in business, engineering or computer science (MBA a plus)
* Superb written and verbal communication skills
* Strong project and organization management skills with the ability to optimally structure and prioritize work
* Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights
* Demonstrated ability to successfully influence critical stakeholders and to communicate the group's vision and accomplishments
* Ability to speak in front of internal and external audiences
* Experience and/or interest in Extreme Programming and agile methodologies
As an ISV TPM you will collaborate with a growing team of professionals to develop and grow the Pivotal Cloud Foundry ecosystem by identifying, recruiting, qualifying, on-boarding, integrating, launching and growing new product partnerships with leading ISV and SaaS companies. You will support a team to manage the entire lifecycle of new partner-enabled solutions, from inception to end of life. This will include:
* Identify leading ISV partners based on key industry trends (e.g., Blockchain, security, messaging, container, networking, monitoring, etc) or verified customer requirements.
* Launch partner integrations on Pivotal Network in collaboration with partners and other groups at Pivotal including Legal, Compliance, Product Operations, Platform Engineering, Marketing, R&D and Documentation.
* Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Automating the front-end of the partner onboarding funnel with self-service tools and documentation for new integrations.
* Develop product and partner marketing content including but not limited to web collateral, data sheets, pitch decks, pricing decks, objection handling, webinar, podcast and more.
* Communicate the value proposition of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and the add-on ISV solutions from our partner ecosystem to the sales team and develop sales tools that support sales execution.
* Support Pivotal events as a representative of Pivotal.
* Monitor and respond to all inbound requests from the Pivotal field organization and partners
* Be the voice of partners within Pivotal.
* Manage Pivotal's internal competitive intelligence library.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
The position is located in San Francisco, CA. Travel will be required.
At Pivotal, our mission is to enable customers to build a new class of applications, leveraging big and fast data, and doing all of this with the power of cloud-independence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.