First American Title
Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Title Insurance Company (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. First American Title's Mortgage Solutions division provides lenders with solutions to originate, close and service quality loans. We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com/mortgagesolutions/.
Job Profile Summary
The Associate Software Development Engineer in Test assists product analysts, and software engineers to help understand features and technical implementations. We are seeking someone wanting to gain knowledge of software engineering practices including continuous integration, configuration management, build optimization, build automation, and deployment. The candidate will assist in driving software architecture to be focused on test automation and will gain experience with multiple test automation frameworks.
* Participate in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
* Work with technical staff to understand problems with software and develop specifications to resolve them.
* Design, code, test, debug, and document apps/tools/test automation/load testing framework used to run and analyze tests (Using C#, VB.NET)
* Perform mid-scale load tests and analyze results (change mid-scale to small scale)
* Develop, review and execute test plans
* Ability to write Scripts to test Workflows and Applications
* Utilize best practices in testing and maintainability in collaboration with software engineers
* Basic knowledge of the (SDLC) Software Development Lifecycle
* Actively designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents apps/tools/test automation
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Basic knowledge of QA process: different levels, types and methods of testing: unit, integration, system and acceptance, functional, regression and performance, black, grey and white box
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American Title
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.
First American Title