Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Associate, Software Engineer
Req #: 190053500
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
* Remediate risks issues for supported applications by providing remediation plans and performing remediation tasks within due date.
* Support in-house .NET applications.
* Rewrite in-house applications to Java for moving to the cloud.
* Assist prod support for production issues requiring AppDev support.
* Perform application changes related to projects.
* Work with the business customers to answer questions.
* Identify process improvements opportunities.
* Work on automating development and deployment processes by implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jules/Jenkins and AIM.
* Work in an AGILE environment using SCRUM.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Development experience in multiple modern programming languages: Java, Spring Boot, HTML, Angular JS, Oracle, and restful webservices
* Development experience in .NET framework, ASP.NET, C# and MVC is a plus.
* Source Control Management (SCM) - Strong experience working with an SCM tool like Subversion or Git.
* Maven - Strong experience working with Maven as a build tool including a firm understanding of Maven standards and common practices.
* Spring - Strong implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework including experience with Spring MVC (model-view-controller).
* Database - Strong implementation skills with ORM (Object Relational Mapping) frameworks like Hibernate/JPA or MyBatis. Must be proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases.
* Experience with SQL Server and Oracle.
* Web - Strong experience building modern web applications using frameworks like jQuery, jQuery UI, and Bootstrap.
* General - Comfortable in more than one programming language with a strong understanding of fundamental web/internet technologies.
* Cloud - Comfortable with cloud platform and new banking architecture technology tools.
* Experience in big data stores like Elastic and Cassandra.
* Experience in working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a plus.
* Strong infrastructure knowledge including windows servers, web servers, firewalls, load balancers etc...
* TDD - Must have practical experience with unit testing with preference given to those with an understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito
* Refactoring - Strong understanding of refactoring and how to apply these techniques to build and maintain high-quality solutions.
* Pair Programming - Comfortable pairing with others on both simple and complex problems.
* Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
* Should be a hands on Agile practitioner .
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.