We need you
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Are you a skilled programmer specializing in graphics and rendering? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we share a real passion for all things Diablo. We believe that if you're looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
We have an amazing opportunity for a graphics programmer (graphics shaders, scene management with a heavy focus on 3D math) to join the fray on Diablo. You will be working with a team of engineers focused on the vision of improving Diablo's graphics technology. Our team is highly collaborative, and you'll interface with designers, game programmers, and fellow engine programmers as you help develop and refine key engine systems. The ideal candidate has a long-standing passion for playing games, a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, outstanding people skills, and demonstrated game programming experience (in the personal, educational, or professional arena).
* Experience implementing graphics techniques
* Understanding of 3D graphics and shaders
* Passion for technology, gaming, and game development
* Passion for and in-depth knowledge of Blizzard games, products, and services
* Experience developing and debugging in C/C++ or C#
* Strong mathematics background (logic, linear algebra, geometry, statistics, and probability, etc.)
* Understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Visual arts aptitude or previous experience working on software development projects in an artist role
* Experience with profiling and optimizations
* Experience shipping at least one video game with a contribution to graphics
* A degree in computer science, or a related field
Required Application Materials:
* Portfolio showcasing your graphics/shader work
* Cover Letter which should include:
* Why you are passionate about working at Blizzard
* What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!