It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We're looking for:
* 1+ years work experience with front-end web development, React is a plus
* Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
* Utilize common design patterns. (MVC, Inversion of Control, Event-driven systems)
* Hands-on with testing, build automation, deployments, and monitoring (in addition to design and implementation).
* Accessibility experience is a strong plus
* GWT experience a plus
We would love to discuss your:
* Professional experience with enterprise web applications deployed continuously
* Educational background in relevant field (Computer Science, HCI, etc).
What we offer:
* Opportunity to make an impact on industry-leading projects