Are you passionate about improving systems to solve business problems more efficiently? Do you want to impact business critical functions across the company? Are you excited about being part of a small, cross-departmental team in a growing business?
The Systems team is responsible for helping Snaggers work more efficiently. As our company CRM and service desk, our Salesforce System Analysts impact most of our internal functions. We are looking for a talented Junior Salesforce Administrator to support our growing user base and improve existing functionality.
Reporting to the Systems Manager, you'll perform day-to-day maintenance of Salesforce administration and customer support. In addition to testing, training and troubleshooting, you'll redesign processes to solve recurring business issues and add enhancements to existing processes as you grow in your Salesforce skills.
What You'll do:
* Maintain, configure, and optimize Salesforce.com
* Test new features, developed by team to ensure bug free deployments
* Support users both proactively and reactively, with a focus on superior customer service, to train, debug, and enhance the system
* Perform software troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose, and correct issues
* Monitor integration errors and fix data issues related to Salesforce
* Work with end users to understand root cause of business need
* Prioritize across all requests in conjunction with systems team and cross functional stakeholders
* Train users and trainers on new functionality, including training documentation that can be leveraged by the support team
* Communicate with systems team about issues and/or possible concerns
* Build enhancements to support business needs, while maintaining scalability and best practices
* Track new and emerging trends in technology that may affect or benefit the company in its utilization of Salesforce.com
* Always ensure system integrity and security
What You'll Bring:
* Knowledge of Salesforce
* Technical degree or experience
* 2+ experience with customer/user support, QA, and training
* Commitment to making the end user experience better, both from a design and customer service perspective
* Proven success through results on business impact with extreme attention to detail
* Ability to troubleshoot problems and anticipate consequences of actions
* Ability to juggle multiple stakeholders in high pressure situations
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
* Knowledge of related systems preferred - including JIRA, NetSuite, Snaplogic, and Marketo
* Excellent communication skills
What You Can Expect from Snag:
Snag offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, 20 days of PTO to start and 2 days of paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. At Snag, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our team, our products, and our community. Snag is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Snag is the largest platform for hourly work with 90 million registered hourly workers and 450,000 employer locations nationwide. With Snag, employers staff up faster, hire smarter and keep shifts filled. Snag's platform for hiring and managing teams allows people to land the right work while ensuring employers find the right workers when and where they need them. Snag's flexible work platform, Snag Work, launched in 2017 and provides a network of workers the opportunity to select the shifts they want, when they want, from a variety of employers and locations, and helps employers optimize their shifts.
With offices in Arlington, VA; Richmond, VA; and Charleston, SC, Snag has been named to Fortune Magazine's Great Place to Work® list for eight years in a row.