Company DescriptionJob Description
As our Associate Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall functionality of Salesforce. You will have the responsibility of providing daily maintenance, gathering business requirements, creating solutions, providing end-user support, and creating clear, concise documentation.
You will also...
* Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management across all SalesForce instances.
* Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, and approvals
* Create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields.
* Work with end-users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation, and support as necessary.
* Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training.
* Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed.
* Establish and implement best practices: system maintenance, security, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
* Maintain systems integrations to promote best practices and seamless processes for all customer-facing teams.
* 1+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
* Ability to model business processes as data structures and applications in Salesforce
* Project management experience (PMP certification) preferred
* Detail oriented with strong documentation skills
* Excellent verbal and communication skills with strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
* Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The Daxko Nation includes several distinct brands: Daxko, CSI Spectrum, Club Automation, AAC, SugarWOD, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we've grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry's recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing "career defining" opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
* Flexible paid time off
* Affordable health insurance options
* Monthly fitness reimbursement
* 401(k) matching
* Casual work environment
* Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.