Enterprise Risk & Security Solutions Analyst
Today, increasing globalization, rapidly evolving technology and a changing generation of workers and customers are challenging business assumptions. These are the forces that are transforming the way organizations compete and innovate. We call this the Future of Work - and it is no longer in the Future.
For progressive computer science and information technology-oriented graduates, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and global organization with a passion for building stronger businesses for our clients. Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
See how joining Cognizant and embracing the Future of Work can help you drive your career forward.
Enterprise Risk & Security Solutions Practice: Who We Are
Businesses increasingly live and die by the information they are able to manage and harness. This makes them more vulnerable to the information security risks and threats that are evolving at an ever faster pace. How can organizations stay one step ahead of the evolution of information security threats? The answer is a holistic approach that combines the best technology and a sound security strategy, tightly coupled with a clear-eyed view of governance, risk and compliance.
The Enterprise Risk and Security Solutions (ERSS) from Cognizant offer the platforms and strategies needed to lock down and maintain critical infrastructures. We provide proactive security of information assets, periodic risk assessment, applications security services, data encryption services and more.
Prior to starting your client engagement, you will attend New Hire Training, where you will learn about our history, vision and culture, our global delivery model, and our processes, tools and methodologies (including the Cognizant 2.0 global collaboration & project management tool.) You will receive training on client relationship management skills as well as technical training on development or Application Testing.
By joining as an Enterprise Risk & Security Solutions Analyst, you will be assigned to a client engagement in the US where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. The nature of the assignment will depend on which account within ERSS you are assigned. Your role will involve, and is not limited to, the following:
* Understand enterprise security principles, tools, technologies, and platforms such as - Application Security, Identity Access Mgmt (IAM), and Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC)
* Broad understanding of managed security services models for SIEM/Threat Intelligence/Vulnerability Mgmt services
* Participate in developing various security solutions such as, Infrastructure / Application, Compliance and Risk solutions, Information Security solutions, Cloud and Service Provider, Mobility, etc.
* Participate in development, integration and administration through innovative solutions, within applicable standards bodies such as NIST and regulatory compliance specifications including SOX, HIPAA and PCI.
* Review and define requirements for information security solutions with foundational knowledge in software/information security and testing
* Exposure and familiarity with common code review methods and standards for web programming languages including ASP .Net, JAVA, Spring, J2EE, C, C++, AngularJS, Linux/Unix scripting; databases such as IBM D2, MS SQL and HTTP or equivalent server knowledge.
* Working with SDLC Documentation Packages to ensure validation and compliance of systems.
* Good interpersonal and consultative skills
* Ability to work in onsite-offshore model and on production support roles & extended hours
Who are we looking for?
Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the passion and appetite to learn newer technologies. Within the ERSS Practice, we provide a technical career path with the opportunity to be 'hands-on' and get involved in code and design.
* BA/BS/MS with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network engineering, Cyber Security, Database security, or Software security management with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0; or minimum GPA of 3.25 in their major
* Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles and Project Management methodologies such as waterfall, spiral, Agile, etc.
* Ability to manage multiple deliverables and resources simultaneously
* Must be able to work and communicate with all levels of management
* Proficient in managing customer expectations and third-party vendors
* Strong understanding of application development methods, data base concepts, system architecture, algorithms and operating systems
* Ability to actively participate in developing complex applications involving cutting edge technology and frameworks
* Ability to work in onsite-offshore model and on production support roles
* Must be able to work independently and require minimal supervision
Applicants must be willing to relocate to one of the major geographic areas where we have significant customer accounts and/or travel may be required.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for these roles.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.