IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward
Associate Project Manager, Daily Operations
The Associate Project Manager, Daily Operations is responsible for providing project management support for the PSOSC Daily Operations team. This position requires the ability to evaluate program interdependencies as well as coordination with other stakeholders in a matrixed team environment.
* Provide project management support for day-to-day activities related to operations and escalations to drive on-time delivery and effectively communicate project status and proposed solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
* Support implementation of department strategies, establishing processes and procedures to ensure program goals, such as quality, service level, and staffing, are met.
* Prepare and distribute activity and enrollment reports to customer, operations staff, and management.
* Review and analyze trends to drive operational excellence and improve customer experience.
* Analyze program escalations and helpdesk requests, providing interpretation and consultation to project team on root cause analysis.
* Provide recommendations for continuous process improvements and assist in the development of corrective action plans.
* Create and maintain standard communication templates for operations team members.
* Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and client SOPs (if applicable).
* Reviews and maintains project documents, files, and correspondence.
* Serve as administrator for Operations SharePoint Site.
* Subject matter expert on the iEngage application, work instructions and related business and operations processes.
* Champion process innovation, changes, and special initiatives
* Assist Program Leadership with special projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Ability to learn and use new systems and software.
* Aptitude to analyze complex issues, to develop relevant and realistic recommendations and plans, and to drive projects to consistently meet deadlines.
* Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills, including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects, both working independently and within a team.
* Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
* Ability to establish, maintain and influence effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
* Ability to lead and drive for results in cross-functional teams.
* Fully competent in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Ability to travel 10%
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1084465
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Project Jobs
* Office Manager Jobs
* Jobs in New York, New York
* Project Jobs New York, New York