Business Systems Analyst/Program Manager
Juniper continues to transform its product portfolio strategy that will optimize its portfolio by developing and deploying new business models. Juniper is seeking a well-rounded Business Systems Analyst/Program manager who can lead cross functional programs in support of business transformation. This role will help Juniper enable new business offerings to our customers, enhance end-to-end design reviews and testing and bring a strategic approach to working collaboratively in order to influence and drive process management acumen and discipline to the company.
This position for Offerings Operations BSA/Project Manager is dedicated to business/systems analysis and project management in the areas of Idea to Offering and upholding data integrity in Juniper's product master data.
These new offerings are global, enterprise wide, and cross-functional in nature. A good understanding of project management and process implementation is required. This candidate must be able to plan effectively, be hands on, detail and results oriented, and manage multiple tasks against aggressive deadlines. This individual will report to the Sr. Manager, Offering Enablement.
In this role this person will work in close collaboration with the product line managers, engineering, finance, IT, Sales, Channels, Global Business Support teams as well as Customer Service functions to manage high impact business programs. This individual will therefore have a significant opportunity to impact the growth and success of new Juniper's offerings, products and capabilities and transform processes and work in a matrixed organization.
Major areas of responsibility include:
* Managing the execution of key offerings including new business models and capabilities
* Creating and executing the offering operations schedule in the context of offering requirements, design, testing, managing the communication of cross-functional teams, and managing risks associated with offering delivery
* Track and report on weekly progress towards offering development milestones.
* Identify recurring problems and create an action plan to address them
* Handle change requests to the plan of record and multiple incoming escalations appropriately
* Ensure a consistent and timely completion of offering enablement activities
* Develop strong and positive working relationships will offering enablement stakeholders based on responsiveness, clear communication, and serving their specific needs at any given time
* Consult on the development and implementation of tools and metrics to ensure new offering are successful which include establishing KPIs
* Demonstrated success in managing programs in a company which is respected for its operational and technical excellence, innovation, quality of product or service, quality of management and financial performance
* Proven ability to deliver complex projects on time and in scope
* Demonstrated program management acumen and discipline
* Proven success with building relationships with different stakeholders
* Good communication skills, capable of summarizing and explaining
* B.A. or B.S. in a business-related field; MBA is a plus
* 5 years of program and product management experience
* Experience in networking or telecommunications industry is a plus