Provide expertise in development of technical solutions to optimize processes and systems.
Analyze, develop, debug and advise using strong code-level capabilities in the following domains: XML and DITA XML, XSL, XSLT-FO XHTML, HTML, CSS and SDL Tridion Doc configurations.
* Image standards, png, svg, gif, eps, etc.
* Create and manage specifications for development, test and deployment of scripts (Python, VBA, etc.) executables, transforms, stylesheets and system configurations/customizations.
* Work with corporate IT and third party suppliers for bug fixes and development and configuration efforts in support of production processes.
* Participate in disposition of issues and bugs collaboratively to determine best method of resolution, such as content change, configuration, transform development
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Eight years of experience in Information Management, Information Development and/or Software (or web) development required.
* Stay current with latest platform features
* Proven successful project management skills
* Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
* Experience working with label generation platforms (e.g. Loftware Spectrum, enLabel, PrisymID or equivalent platform)
* Experience managing Component Content Management System (CCMS) (e.g., SDL Knowledge Center) required
* Experience working with Translation Management System (TMS) (e.g., SDL World Server) preferred
* Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and related tools and systems
* Extensive knowledge of own area within the organization while contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
* Strict attention to detail
* Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
* Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
* Represents leadership on sections of projects within a specific area interfacing with project managers and team
* Consult in project setting within specific sections of area
* Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
About Edwards Lifesciences
Edwards Lifesciences is a company operating as a global provider of patient-focused medical solutions for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring.