Associate Engineer, Software
Engineering Intelligence & Analytics team creates value driven analytics solutions on delivering the best customer experience. The team is looking for Associate Software engineer to join the award-winning team in developing scalable, reliable and optimal data pipelines.
The associate engineer will work with other software developers, architects, and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data integration architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our ETL frameworks to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comQualifications
* 0-1 years' experience with the below skills
* Good understanding of Spark, Hadoop and similar technologies
* Proficient in object-oriented/functional languages: Java, Python, Scala, etc.
* Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
* Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
* Experience working in a Unix, or Linux environment
* Familiarity with Jenkins, Nexus, Bitbucket, Git etc.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause analyses.
* Understanding of the Agile software development life cycle.
* General proficiency with MS Office, Technical Writing & Presentation Skills
* Bachelor's Degree. Computer Science or Engineering
License or Certification
Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods. Must be able to communicate (talking, hearing, etc.) with others effectively through oral communication methods. This position requires working with a computer (k
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Network TechnologyEssential Functions
* Develop data pipelines for data ingestion and data processing for both batch and real time applications
* Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
* Conduct design & code reviews
* Development experience in CI/CT/CD, and Agile
* Collaborate with data architects, engineers, data scientist, business team members on project planning and goals
* Presents new ideas which utilize new frameworks to improve an existing system/process/service.
* Contributes clear documentation for new code and systems used.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.