Associate Engineer, Device Validation
Description: Responsible for validation and testing of new technologies, products, features, and services on T-Mobile's Network and ensuring a successful launch. This role is an entry-level technologist.
Enterprise Core Competencies: Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comQualifications:
* 0-2 years' experience with the below skills
* Familiarity with Wireless Network Architecture, Technologies and concepts.
* Familiarity with applicable Wireless industry standards. E.g. 3GPP, ITUT, ANSI, etc. is preferred.
* Good problem-solving skills, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
* Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to build consensus across teams. Ability to work cross functionally to resolve issues.
* Knowledge of technologies like 5G/ LTE/ VOLTE/ IMS/ UMTS/ Wi-Fi is highly preferred
* Knowledge of logging tools including TEMS, QXDM, and Wireshark is highly preferred
* General proficiency with MS Office, Technical Writing and Presentation Skills
* Bachelor's Degree. Technical discipline (Electrical Engineering, Electronics and communications)
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
* Device Validation: Responsible for validation of devices and chipsets for key areas like Volte, Volte Roaming, IMS services, LTE, and LTE-A. Responsible for tracking of bugs/ issues and supporting analysis and troubleshooting.
* Vendor Management/ Interface: Work with device/ network vendors on issues, log collection, analysis and troubleshooting.
* Operational support: Support the Device Design, Network Design, Network Performance, Network Validation and Marketing teams for new feature/ product launches.
* Learning and Training: Receive adequate training on wireless technologies, inter-networking and mobile applications. Mentor/ train other engineers on areas have expertise on.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.