Associate Digital Support Transformation Specialist
Req #: 190063795
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The Business Technology Optimization (BTO) team plays a key role in enabling the Global Wealth Management business achieve its revenue objectives by providing leadership, engagement and optimization of all digital business applications and platforms. The team is aligned and dedicated to specific Wealth Management business groups with the goal of transforming the user experience in order to drive product affinity across our technology platforms.
As part of the BTO team you will be expected to have fun, collaborate, and most of all, commit to driving positive change through awareness and adoption of the technology solutions available in order to ultimately optimize the support and success of front office, client services and support users.
We are looking for a multi-talented, high-energy individual that will work closely with the business to deliver high value and high impact tools to help shape strategy to drive user adoption and technology initiatives. The ideal candidate will have the following skills/competencies:
* 4+ years of total work experience with a focus on using technology to deliver results to stakeholders
* 3+ years of direct experience in digital program management or product management
* Constructing, managing, optimizing digital programs in leading SaaS platforms
* E.g. automated multi-channel advertising campaigns, chatbot development or the creation of automated training programs
* Experience using data and analytics to tell stories and to optimize programs
* Ability to translate technical language into plain English and the reverse--producing technical documentation requirements from business stakeholders
* High proficiency with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or other common project and business communication software
* Excellent presentation skills, copy writing skills, experience presenting to senior management teams and exacting attention to detail
* Strong time/project management and delivery skills and ability to adapt to multiple and shifting priorities
* Resiliency, perseverance and drive to problem-solve in an evolving technology landscape
* Previous experience in product management/business analysis is desirable
* Bachelor's degree
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.