Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced developer to join our growing team. The position will provide CIT's Commercial Banking Deposit organization (i.e. Treasury Management Group "TMG" and Commercial Client On-Boarding), dedicated IT development support for key applications that support Account Analysis invoicing and system-to-system transmissions between CIT and TMG Clients. The Associate Developer will also support other TM-IT development needs as needed, and work with CIT Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) to ensure that TMG applications adhere to CIT GIS policies and procedures. Treasury Management cash management services are used by both retail and wholesale banking clients.
* Minimum of 3 years recent hands-on writting complex SQL queries
* Minimum of 3 years recent hands-on coding with SQL server and ETL (SSIS)
* Knowledge of C#
* Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
* Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver
* Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
CIT provides banking and related services to commercial and individual customers.