What you'll be doing...
The Associate Deal Architect on the Operations Planning & Design (OPD) team works collaboratively with Lead Complex Deal Architects and the solution team in developing, documenting and presenting an integrated solution for complex opportunities based upon the client's requirements and Verizon's products/services and those of all required third party vendors/partners necessary to provide an end-to-end solution. Collaborate with all internal parties to validate all of the solution components including optimizing costs to meet business case needs specified by client executive/enterprise architect. Work with the transition team to develop the transition plan and design and document the integrated solution to help shape the deal economics. Participate in the transitioning of customer accounts from their existing technology services environment to a transformed steady state environment.
* Partner with sales and solution teams to assess an opportunity and develop a win strategy and optimized solution
* Validate the end-to-end solutions which minimize operational and financial risks
* Development of end-to-end Service Management Architecture
* Contribute operational knowledge to contract negotiations
* Interface to Verizon Enterprise core support organizations
* Participate in Customer facing meetings and presentations
* Participate in due diligence/discovery activities
* Collaborate with internal and external groups to validate that all solutions are supportable
* Identify opportunities to standardize services and reduce costs
* Validate and determine third party supplier content to close gaps in delivery of services
* Collaborate with the transition team on transition activities
* Maintain strong knowledge of Verizon's products and services, identification of those needed from third party suppliers and/or partners
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree
* Expertise and/or experience in at least one of the following areas:
* Knowledge of WAN, LAN, Security, voice, IT, wireless and IP technologies
* Outsourcing solution development and delivery experience (global experience preferred)
* Direct service management architecture design, service delivery or operations experience
* Experience with customer contract negotiations
* Costing/pricing and business case development experience
* ITIL V3 Foundations certification
* CISSP (Certified Information Security Systems Professional)
* Cisco certification
* MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional (Enterprise)
* PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and collaborative teamwork skills
* Ability to effectively communicate with internal partners as well as client-facing interactions, including executive level communication
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.