Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Cybersecurity Services helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
Cyber Risk Associates work to perform essential functions within the computer forensic laboratory environment.
* Preserving data using accepted forensic protocols
* Creating and maintaining Chain of Custody
* Maintaining and upgrading computer forensic software and hardware
* Archiving data to backup systems
* Performing case closing processes
* Creating client data deliverables
* Shipping and receiving data and equipment.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, IT Management or related field of study from an accredited college or university
* Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Experience with commercial computer forensics software, including products from Guidance Software, Access Data, X-Ways, Magnet Forensics, and BlackBag helpful but not required.
* Knowledge of computer hardware and software including network devices and network protocols.
* Programming/scripting skills helpful.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.