About the role
The AppDynamics Professional Services Consultant is based in Dallas, TX and is the premier entry-level program into our Professional Services organization. The role is focused on accelerated development of high potential, early career talent.
The day-to-day will include:
* Developing and implementing AppDynamics Solutions to match customer's business needs
* Partner with Customer Success, Sales and Support to understand customer requirements and matching product capabilities
* Working under the supervision of a Delivery Manager to execute on Professional Services project tasks
* Experience with relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL
* Knowledge or Understanding of Web Services , Restful API's (XML, JSON)
You are currently attending University and planning to graduate in December 2018, and are interested in a career in technology services. You have plenty of positive energy, a desire to learn, and the ability to execute effectively. You are a quick learner and are able to build skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of AppDynamics based solutions. You are a self-starter, prioritizing on getting the right tasks done first.
What we look for
* An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or an Engineering program. Master's degree a plus (minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited University. Master's degree a bonus
* Passion for technology. Desire to work on cutting edge technology and ability to absorb a wide variety of technologies
* Strong Communication skills
* Customer-focused mindset
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
* Medical, dental, vision coverage
* 401k match (4.5%)
* Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
* 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
* Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
* Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
AppDynamics is a company that develops application performance management solutions.