At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Optiv IAM / Data Security Center of Excellence is currently looking for an Active Directory Architect/Engineer to join our team. This team is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Corporate and externally-facing Customer Active Directory environment(s). This position demands in-depth experience in all aspects of Microsoft Active Directory 2003-2012 and requires the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. The Consultant has ultimate responsibility for all post-sales service delivery within the Solution Area. The Consultant maintains direct ownership and accountability for the Center of Excellence (COE) technical delivery quality.
How you'll make an impact:
At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry. Senior Security Consultants at Optiv are intended to be skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. This person filling this position will be expected to successfully all aspects of Microsoft Active Directory 2003-2012 and requires the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
* 2+ years of experience with relevant information security frameworks such as NIST and ISO
* 2+ years' solid understanding of Information Security & IT controls, HIPAA, Joint Commission, NIST and ISO frameworks, and other information security governing bodies
* 2+ years' experience in Active Directory permissions and security role-based models, LDAP, and Internet security
* Experience in Active Directory complex multi-forest environment
* Experience with ADFS, Group Policy, and PowerShell required
* Expertise in Active Directory (AD) and AD LDS
* Expertise with the following network protocols: LDAP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, and TCP/IP
* Must have in-depth experience in designing, managing, and supporting at a senior level: Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure, including
* Hands-on experience administering Microsoft Active Directory 2008/2012 in a multi-site and multi-domain organization; Microsoft WSUS infrastructure; ADFS infrastructure; DNS infrastructure; AD Replication
* Must have Knowledge of Active Directory concepts and configuration security groups, inherited rights, delegation, OU structure, object types and attributes
* Ability to create and manage Group Policies including GPO precedence, enforcement and blocking.
* Knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012, as well as Microsoft client operating systems
* Understanding of Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO), Network Policy Server (NPS)
* Have a strong understanding of the following: Identity management account and entitlement lifecycle; federated identity management; on-boarding and off-boarding; privilege accumulation; role-based access control (RBAC); Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA)
* Experience in healthcare/financial services setting preferred.
* Scripting skills: VBScript and PowerShell
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Information Security, or related discipline required.
* Microsoft Certifications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Optiv provides cyber security and information security services.