Assists in the liaison activities between the technology and business areas. Applies technology and business knowledge and experience to formulate an IT solution for a business problem. Works with clients on activities of moderate complexity; consults with clients and senior technology personnel to develop solutions to business or technical problems.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
* Performs work using existing standards, methodologies & processes and understands other systems/business processes relationship to each other.
* Investigates alternatives, which use existing applications.
* Develops test plans and conducts the necessary tests to confirm design requirements.
* Prepares, develops and conducts clients and systems training.
* Completes project tasks within time and budget constraints.
* Assists in determining data and systems requirements and the development of system specifications.
* Independently conceives and develops general approaches to the solution of systems problems which require application of basic technical principles. Exercises latitude in approach to problem and solution.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
* 1- 2 years of related experience.
* Exercises latitude in approach to problem and solution.
Discovery Scientists across all of AbbVie including Chemists and other scientific practice areas.
* AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer: At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. * Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day) * Travel: No * Job Type: Experienced * Schedule: Full-time
AbbVie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs.