Connected Products Analyst
Today, increasing globalization, rapidly-evolving technology, and a changing generation of workers and customers are challenging business assumptions. These are the forces that are transforming the way organizations compete and innovate. We call this the Future of Work - and it is no longer in the future.
For progressive computer science, engineering, and information technology-oriented graduates, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly-growing and global organization with a passion for building stronger businesses for our clients. Cognizant (www.cognizant.com, NASDAQ: CTSH) is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing "All Star" by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexible business model, a seamless global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-class companies that are leaders in their own space.
See how joining Cognizant and embracing the Future of Work can help you drive your career forward.
Connected Products: Who We Are
In engineering and manufacturing environments, achieving operational excellence depends on alignment among manufacturing, engineering, planning, and collaboration processes. Using the latest solutions, we address the entire value chain-from conceptualization and design through manufacturing.
Our engineering and manufacturing solutions reduce design cycle times and help clients gain productivity, efficiency, and cost savings, driving increased ROI from product concept to the shop floor.
Connected Products Analysts can work in a variety of industries, including:
* Consumer Electronics
* Energy & Utilities
* High Tech Manufacturers
* Medical Devices
* Pharmaceuticals & Biotech
* Food & Beverage
In Connected Products, we provide a technical career path with the opportunity to be 'hands-on' and get involved in code and design.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business Information Systems
* Academic scores of 3.0 or better (overall)
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
* Self-motivated with the passion and appetite to learn new technologies
* Basic experience with C/C++/Java
* Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming
* Ability to read and understand basic flowcharts and software diagrams
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in the onsite-offshore model and on production support roles
* Familiarity with data structures and operating system concepts
* Good understanding of mathematical concepts
* Ability to develop algorithms
* Familiarity with software development life cycle
Applicants must be willing to relocate - our business model requires our consultants to be as close to the client site as possible. Cognizant will provide relocation assistance.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for these roles.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.