* Lead and Direct the Global Technical Services Digital Health Connectivity Operations Team to design and support cloud applications and connectivity solutions for enabling the connection of Alcon medical devices.
* Drive operations and infrastructure to facilitate and maintain connectivity of customer systems.
* Manages day-to-day operations of the Global Connectivity team.
* Develop and Deploy appropriate SOPs.
* Ensure organizational alignment to service deliverables, platform designs, remote service requirements, and customer requirements.
* Develop in partnership with R&D cloud based networking solutions and deploy in the regions.
* Train Field Engineers on operational protocols and establish field SOPs to facilitate connections.
* Develop KPIs and reports to drive the expansion and scalability of connections in the field.
* Collaborate with customer IT teams to educate and facilitate connections in all market segments of the business.
* Collaborate with Service commercial team, R&D, Global Service teams, and Global Sales to drive value and operational excellence around connectivity.
* Build ROI tools based off modality to show savings and cost avoidance.
* Collaborate with Global In-House teams to build out connectivity operations to facilitate remote engineer teams.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you'd like to view a copy of the Alcon's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.