About UsTory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Executive Chairman, Tory Burch. The collection, known for color, print and eclectic details, includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, home and beauty. Art, music, travel, interiors and the designer's own stylish parents are inspirations for the collection. Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do! Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve. Overview
We are looking for a Digital Commerce & Site Experience Assistant that can support the Toryburch.com site production and merchandising team in the execution of site refreshes and daily optimization of the site experience. This individual will bring knowledge of e-commerce and organization skills to support team objectives of driving sales and enhancing the customer experience.
* Assist in all aspects of site production for the Toryburch.com website.
* Manage and maintain site content and loading (homepages, landing pages, grid content, etc.) using content management system daily.
* Coordinate, update and track all site refresh and project deliverables in partnership with the creative team, ensuring deliverables are accurate and timely.
* Own up-to-date product delivery and inventory availability information to support featured content, site, e-mail and social marketing calendars, and to help inform decisions.
* Test and QA site content on all devices prior to launch. Perform daily site audits of content, products and merchandising to ensure accuracy and optimal user experience.
* Assist with set-up and testing of all site promotions.
* Load all blog posts for the Tory Daily application through partnership with Tory Daily team.
* Assist with site performance reporting in Google Analytics.
* Assist merchants with site merchandising, product set-up and maintenance as needed.
* Assist with internal search term updates and suggestions through partnership with analyst and merchants.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 1-2 years of experience in e-commerce or web content management; retail industry experience preferred
* Knowledge of a CMS (Demandware knowledge is a plus)
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of basic HTML is a plus
* Fast learning ability to understand content management tools
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills; ability to multi-task and react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines. Attention to detail is essential
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - with a strong need to convey statuses clearly and succinctly to a wide range of cross-functional audiences
* Resourceful and self-motivated approach to work, with an interest in learning and growing professionally
* Team player who is results-oriented and has the ability to build relationships to achieve team goals
About Tory Burch
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch.