Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Aruba Resident (Network) Engineering Manager
LOCATION: Any city in the U.S. near a major airport.
The job family spans across multiple engineering disciplines. Work consists of designing, developing, analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging systems, software and solutions for research and/or research development of product, services, and solutions for company's portfolio. Requires a broad knowledge and application of engineering disciplines, methodologies and tools.
* Provides direct and ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors designing and developing engineering solutions and coordinating projects utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions.
* Manages headcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for multiple ongoing projects, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps.
* Communicates project status and escalates issues to direct managers, program managers, and internal and external development partners.
* Manages relationships with outsourced partners and suppliers, including setting expectations regarding deliverables, product quality, schedules, and costs; ensures that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating with outsourced resources.
* Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
* Provides people-care management for assigned team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that proper knowledge and career development tools are in place to support ongoing team member and process development.
Education and Experience Required:
* First level university degree or equivalent experience required. May
have advanced university degree.
* Typically 5 or more years of related work experience, including 0 -2 years of people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict
* Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to manage human capital across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills.
* Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and industry experience encompassing one or more engineering, technology, and product domains.
* Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
* Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language.
* Good understanding of the company's policies and processes.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise