Artificial Intelligence / Natural Language Processing Software Engineer
IDS International is seeking a Mid to Senior-level Artificial Intelligence / Natural Language Processing Software Engineer to join our growing team and build out the next generation of our internet simulation platform, called SMEIR. The Software Engineer will use machine learning to generate simulated content on various websites and social media platforms that will then be used for cyber-training exercises. In addition to generating new content, the Software Engineer will also analyze / ingest existing content. Understanding of sentiment analysis and content generation are required. Our engineering team uses a modified Scrum/Agile process. Candidate must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. We use Slack, Jira and Git for project and software management. Our main office is in Arlington, VA with remote opportunities available for the right candidate.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to gain a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Clearance
* Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum 4 years professional experience with:
* TensorFlow or equivalent
* Natural Language Process (NLP)
* Machine Learning / Word Embedding
* Familiarity with Microservice Architecture
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
* Experience with:
* Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
* Dev/Ops Experience with Linux, BASH, Python
* Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Today's virtual training environments are segmented and simplistic-the opposite of the real-world's complex and integrated cyber battlefield. When even the most subtle input can influence every other facet of an operation, the one-dimensional training provided to our armed forces is not only outdated, it flat-out fails to equip them to outpace the operational tempo of the rapidly-evolving multi-domain battlefield. In the virtual arena, new threats emerge every day. IDS provides the tools for warfighters and cyber operators not just to prepare for them, but to anticipate the risks and to be ready for them when they arrive.
Social Media Environment and Internet Replication (SMEIR™), a product of IDS International Government Services, is a digital training solution that provides a full-range, free-play, immersive, realistic and scalable operational practice environment in which warfighters simultaneously train on full-spectrum cyberspace operations and social media analytics during integrated and multi-dimensional exercises.
* Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a position with IDS International, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.