This role will have the unique opportunity to build, implement, and upkeep a Personalization Engine product serving over 70M loyalty program customers. In this role, you will apply a rigorous machine learning approaches to build and enhance the capabilities of the product.
As an Artificial Intelligence Scientist, you will be expected to thrive and have demonstrate success in an environment which offers complex problems, big challenges, and quick changes. They will deliver model and solution artifacts (e.g. operational code to support system decision/workflow and technical documentation) while operating autonomously in a product development setting to meet release schedules. You will be expected to balance detailed execution goals with speed and business constraints. Solid collaborative skills, ability to abstract complex problem into machine learning solutions, an appreciation for learning, and extreme attention to detail are necessities. The successful candidate will be a recognized expert for their technical and critical thinking abilities.
Your key job responsibilities will be:
* You will provide technical expertise in building and maintaining artificial intelligence product in cloud environment
* You will build scalable solutions as part of artificial intelligence pipeline
* You will collaborate with IT/Engineering to ensure proposed solutions are implemented/supported
* You will ensure implemented solutions within production meet design requirement
* You will build Machine Learning pipelines and train models
* You will work in code notebooks
* You will build & validate models
* You will monitor & retrain models
* You will monitor and bug fix solutions
* You will use code repositories to version and share code/notebooks
* You will analyze product performance to find opportunities and propose solutions for enhancement, improvement, and efficiency
* You will conduct analyses and build solutions as needed to supplement pipeline orchestration and execution
* 3+ years experience - Computer Science, Programming skills
* 3+ years experience - Probability and Statistics
* 3+ years experience - Data Modeling and Evaluation
* 3+ years experience - Experience with Big Data and Machine Learning in cloud environment (Azure/Databricks experience strongly)
* 3+ years experience - Expert programming skills in at least two of the following: Python, R, Scala, Spark or Java. Strong preference for Python/Spark/Keras
* 2+ years experience - in applying supervised, unsupervised and semi-supervised learning techniques
* 2+ years experience - Building Machine Learning pipeline ( data ingestion, feature engineering, modeling including ensemble methods, predicting, explaining, deploying and diagnosing over fitting )
* 3+ years experience - in model selection and sampling
* 1+ years experience - deep learning and neural nets (strong preference for experience with Keras)
* Deep knowledge base in Machine Learning and in- depth expertise in applying automated solutions in Decision Optimization/Workflow processes.
* Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
* Experience in retail or loyalty programs preferred
Position requires MS of PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related engineering or information sciences discipline and in lieu of a MS, a BS and 4+ years of experience will be considered.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.